Another dog friendly pub in Dublin | A dog's paw

Friday, August 30, 2013

Another dog friendly pub in Dublin

Leave a Comment


Another place to add to the list of dog friendly pubs
Tonight I've been in Schoolhouse pub / hotel in Ballsbridge Dublin 4 for the leaving party of a friend.


I brought Jago as I knew they have a big outdoor space.

There are tables and chairs and nobody was complaining that I was there with Jago.


So another dog friendly pub found! Finally in Dublin city!

He even met a dog, off leash, I suppose coming from the houses in the nearby and they have been playing for a while together!

This is the website: http://www.schoolhousehotel.com/

(I didn't ask anything to the staff to be honest, so I hope they don't mind I am writing this post :P maybe they won't be happy to have many dogs?)




View Larger Map

0 comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis